Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kim and Jessie

Okay, I'm gonna pretend like I'm not really chatting with anybody and update for real.


Specifically today, it's gonna be about me. Wait. That's not an anomaly really. It is MY blog.

I noticed when I'm angry or frustrated, I tend to ramble to myself and I can't sit still. Ramble to self is no fun, so I'll drag #4, who resembles me in mindset and attitude into my room, have her sit there and listen to me babble while I move restlessly all over cleaning up the room. Which translates to, EVERYTIME I'm frustrated, I will clean up my room. Probably the need to pick up things and campak them and feel like I have control somewhere. Which is good this time cos, I turned into an anal-retentive bitch.

I dragged the toolbox upstairs and measured distances down to the most precise milimeter, drove nails into the walls, opened up the poster color and painted my mirror and picture frame, climbed some places a klutz really shouldn't climb and almost toppled my iDaniel over. If I know how to drill the wall, my dad would finally start to worry and think I'm not gonna need him anymore.

The result? Now everybody sleeps in my room. On the carpet even. Because it's so cozy. I wish I can show some before pics so that you would appreciate it more, but hey, some of you have been to my room, and you know the horror. It's like the inside of Titanic which had toppled over Mauna Kea twice, and have the Titans puke all over it and then topple it again.

So-called daybed

Too much time on my hands

THE red armchair

Huargh!

Yeah, anal-retention can be good for me

7 comments:

47

oooo..nice room!

Anonymous

that's not a room, that's a fucking showroom. anyway you can be my pro-bono maid.

Pourpres~

47: yeay thanx! your welcome to sewa bilik i anytime. haha

penyangak:I LOVE showrooms. HAHA. If i be your pro-bono maid, you're gonna have to piss me off all the time ah kan to get the ball rolling? Tsk tsk

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar)

OMG! this is like the first time I tgk ur room so kemas and I want to stay in your room! hahah

eh dont make tuition inside this room eh, nanti budak tu tetido bukan study. hihihi

Pourpres~

Kurang hassam, ade jugak time room I kemas dulu2 kan? Takde eh? Damn. :p Welcome welcome, satu malam 50 hengget je. Murah. Internet free. Entertainment pon free, walau you tanak terpaksa tengok dan dengar. Hehe

videLcute

besnyeeeeeeeeee
nampak begitu cozy comfy cocoajelly crocky cuddly [insert semua 'c's' adjective kot].

Pourpres~

hahaha. THANK YOU. Mau I jadi personal shopper di Ikea, and interior decorator? Boleh saja. :p

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008