Friday, July 18, 2008

*cuts purple ribbon*

Porphyrogenitus of Phoenicia. Born of the purple? Or born from the purple? Can't remember. Phoenicia means land of the purple. I was torn between blog addresses. Agak stupidly vain I know. Porphyrogenitus might be too joint-cracking to type, so I settled with Porphyralism, from the Greek porphyra. Sure fire way your sister won't find her way in here? URL your blog with something you yourself would have difficulty spelling. So here it is. New public blog. You poor sods who had to witness the me in a so-called private environment, forgive me so. Hey, hey, what do you think huh? Kirei na?

Reacquainted myself with one I'd like to call, Funny When Stoned(Mr FWS). Mr FWS took me out for a drive, and we had a couple of joints in the car, and since the recent event of a dear friend's mother's death, we talked about death.

About how he thinks he's gonna die pretty young too. I'm too scared to die now, and I just sat there silently as I asked for more time.

Today, I had to send my sister to school. Afterwards I took the longest way home, dropped by near some loji taik and had a joint. I may be so blatant but I already have a disclaimer. I threw what left of the stub into the drain, and stood solidly against the cold, morning wind, taking it all in, and feeling the wind on my face. Some thoughts crossed into my head. Am I not trying enough? Maybe I'm trying too hard? I'm running on empty, the fantasy has crumbled. The freedom you are to me, has become chains that constrict. Maybe I'm trying too hard. I took a long, deep breath, stare at the willowing tree against the pale blue skies, and thought. Another moment please, just another moment of freedom before I go back to my prison.

FILE Collection of Unexpected Photography


It's a beautiful Friday morning. Have a nice day, love.

4 comments:

ledisordre

freedom always comes with a cost.

Pourpres~

Should've thought of things that way I guess. Thanx. Hmm. Uh-oh.

47

hey, perasmian!

*clap clap clap!

:)

Pourpres~

hehe. Mane kalung bunga openingnya? Hehe

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008