Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Poetry is a way of taking life by the throat


If I'm excited about something it's really hard to keep it to myself, no matter how my world will turn into a beach ball on an East Coast beach in November. And right now, I AM MADLY excited about something but it kills me not being able to tell the world. So here goes, I'm gonna.... well, not gonna jinx it. ARGH. Killing me! Tak pernah aku excited dengan rahsia aku sendiri. Well, ALWAYS actually *blushes*, but never have I wanted it so bad that I can't tell the world until it's signed sealed delivered.

However, this one I can tell you. Aku sangat jarang idolize bloggers*. Right now at the top of my head the only one I can think of is just Miss Fynn. But before you berate me of all the other "great bloggers" out there, (which you should kerana Bookmarks aku tidak cukup panjang dan sudah terlalu monotonous), orang yang buat aku teruja nak start blog surfing day in day out is this one, courtesy of Bubblebutt.

Brilliant shit. Randomly adorable. Witty as hell, imaginative like he ain't got life, and of course, his English is just effortlessly a swoon. The only reason I never comment on this dude is I'm too intimidated that I think I'm simply gonna start puking typos and grammar errors all over the comment box. Yeah, bila aku intimidated dengan orang, the speech part of my brain will falter, consequently English aku akan serabai dan barai dan rabak sehingga tahap memalukan aku cos then I sound like most Malay girl in headscarves. BM tak payah cakap la kan, memang rabak.

I recommend,

On getting hitched

History through comics

Gee, I've been doing things right

Tetapi, it seems that my utmost favorite entry of his seems to have been removed or something to that effect. Damn. The only downside is, this guy updates only once in a blue moon. Tolak 2.73 markah. Yes, dunia ini memang dengki dengan aku.

Okay hari busy aku yang sepatutnya mula pagi tadi sudah tergendala. Sebab update bodoh dan a bunch of people yang suka bangun pagi. ARGH! Discipline boleh tak?!

*bloggers here refers to the ones yang exhibit personal writing, not really looking for profit or have any specific theme, unlike that of Tech, Photography, Jual Baju or Hollywood Gossip.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008