Thursday, July 31, 2008

Strange and Beautiful

Phone ringing, 11:24pm.


JeeLo Siam calling. Asking if I can come out and play, when I, the very protected anak kesayangan have a curfew at 12:00am, and hey, it's 11:24 and mata pun dah mula terkebil-kebil sleepiness.

Jeelo Siam has been my friend since secondary 1. Good friends in secondary 4 and 5 along with Bag Lady. She got married some time in April to her high school sweetheart; one of the best, charming, sweetest, most patient guy ever. I don't think any other girls can catch his eyes and have his heart the way Jeelo Siam managed to so effortlessly and still be her bubbly, daydreamer, whacked out self. And he's a drummer who's on his way to becoming a pilot. I'm jealous.

"Eh, you're pregnant eh?"

"Hey, mana you tahu?"

*kantoi disitu*

"Tahulah. I kan psychic."

"Manade, mana you dengar rumours ni?"

"From your best friend la sayang."

"Owh, haha, then betul lah tu kan. Hahahaha."

Macam satu fakta yang tak boleh dihandle. If Bag Lady kahwin and pregnant macam sangat logic. Cos, she's logic. The impeccable image for responsible, organized, and you know, mom stuff(still a MILF). But Jeelo?? She's...random. And a bit suka berangan. And she's still a child herself. Poor hubby of hers. Haha. Damn she's gonna be a funky mom. MILF.

I'm excited over..

1. New baby to spoil rotten. You know, like a new toy, I mean, new room. New sketchbook/notebook. I will make you love purple. I'll buy them damn cute little Chucks. Imagine the books I'm gonna have you read. I'm gonna laminate the roses from your mama's wedding and give it to you one day when you can appreciate it. Oh I'll even hold you or play with you when you're not all fussy, shitty, crying. As soon as it cries, I'm handing it over to the mama.

"I'm gonna buy your baby those cute little Chucks. In purple."

"But we don't know yet if it's gonna be a boy or a girl?"

"It's okay, purple is neutral."

"No way my son is wearing purple!" *aghast*

Siap kau. Khekekheke

2. Most importantly, Jeelo's boobs gonna be even more scrumptious. Oh yeah more for me! Yum yum.




0 comments:

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008