Monday, September 15, 2008

But you could run for a million miles, and still have nowhere to go

Puchong
Pre-Departure Training
Nippon Maru thingey majingey.

I missed a weekend, and I missed satu sesi belia berperang sesama sendiri. Had to try to comprehend whatthemajignutwuzgoin'on on yahoogroup, later explained during us girls' pillow talk session. Damn gossip at 5.30am.

Okay, strike 1.

After photoshoot and berbuka at Putrajaya, I dropped one of my peers at the complex, got out to take a little spin so I can smoke. Just for like, 5 minutes. I came back, another drama was done with. Words were exchanged, 2 were pissed off at each other, some more bitching and backtalking ensued, and you know the deal with people, bila dah marah kena sound, depa ni retort with argumentum ad hominem la pun. Chist terlepas lagi. All infos are gained via hearsay sajalah lagi.

Strike 2.


Home
Depan iDaniel
After eating that sahur thingey majingey.

Got home after a tiring a day and a half, I slept the whole day in my super awesome bed and super awesome aircond and super awesome solitary confinement, ignoring the blistering pain in my legs. Little did I know, I missed another juicy gossip, now in regards to the local blogging community. Tsk tsk tsk. By the time I wanted to check out the newly-crowned James Frey of the local bloggers, it was too late! The blog was already deleted. Damn.

Strike 3. Dunia ini dengki.

Anyhow, in regard to this infamous fantasy writer, I came across his blog once, but sparked no interest to me. Not that I'm like this hebat private investigator whose smoking gun gave way to unfolding the truth, I wouldn't know that he's writing a memoirfiction. Just that when I see a popular blog with loads of comments, I tend to steer away. With few exceptions of course, up to my discretionary slim pickings, some popular-blogs-with-loads-of-followers do interest me, the average nobody who doesn't get any inside jokes. Some people seems to be pissed off feeling like they've been lied to, which reminds me I should put my Disclaimer back up. I'm impartial because I never really read the lies nor paid any particular attention to him, nor do I completely believe in what anonymous bloggers say, but hey, doesn't this remind us all of that person we've all had the chance of encountering at one point or another in our lives?

Yes, the pathological liar. Sometimes well masked as a know-it-all. The bunch of people who needs to have people believe how exciting and great their lives are. Now I'm not talking about any one person okay. But we've all had that kind of acquaintances, who claimed grandeur of such mundane simplicity, sometimes so bizarre that we feel insulted that they really think we're buying this. My question is, do we need it? Such grandness, can't we just be another average Joe or a plain Jane, what's wrong with ordinary?

Kalau nak menipu pun, have some skills. Be very great at masking who you are, kill everybody that knows you, and have awesome photo-editing skills. Like me. Like everybody knows I'm not as fair and candy-coated sweet smiled as my Profile picture. Duhh. And I've killed everybody that knows me in real life, and I spun out yarns of boring stories to write in my blog so that people won't know that I'm actually exciting and hebat and cool and awesome and superior like not even the resident Nyah can beat my exhilirating lifestyle! Wheeee~!

Yeah you wish. Lying is so not my forte. Or is it? ;)


Taken near Putrajaya Pink Mosque with a Canon IXUS 960 IS, severely edited with iPhoto for the painting-ish effect
Best viewed in full reso.

9 comments:

Anonymous

wow, u really had a busy weekend huh.

bile mau lepak? btw, the pic is nice!

penyelamat dunia

haha tuh ah drama kejap dunia blog. magenta berjaya membuat orang tutup blog. harap-harap dia tak tahu aku sebenarnya christian bale berlakon cam aku orang melayu, kang dia kantoikan aku susah.

Pourpres~

polar bear: Miss me already eh. Tuh ah dia, melecet kaki. Bila mau? Esok ke lepas terawih. Nak blanje I ke tak? Hahaha.

Pic tuh blur sebenarnya. Tu yg edit to salvate it. Thanx! :)

penyangak: I always miss the drams. Damn. Kena berhati2 dengan si polis rahsia ni. Ah respek ah Magenta, how I wish boleh kantoikan orang-orang in real life macam tu. Dapat tengok expression muka lagi best. Kakakaka.

the Constantly Dramatic One

Hahahaha, komen penyangak sungguh menarik.

Anyways, apa stori dgn Magenta ni? Siapa yang dia kantoikan? Kenapa ada drama and I WASN'T THERE?!!!

Macam sial. Deprived of my birthright.

Pourpres~

Ngahahaha.

Hearsay yah ni, apparently Magenta had kantoikan one blogger dude who wrote complete lies in his blog. I wouldn't know a shiznit of it cos I didn't follow that blog, but I gathered infos from the comments on Magenta's entry on this.

Lies include claiming an artist as his ex-gf or something. Dunno oso.

By the time I realized who it was, his blog was already deleted. Damn. But I remember reading him once and wasn't interested because it was rather boring and poyo. So according to Penyangak, agak shocker that those are lies cos it wasn't that interesting to begin with.

magenta

Liars who make money by lying should be revealed, no? Apparently some people think I'm the guilty one in this situation for humiliating him.

I happen to think the blog was stupid and membuatkan orang lebih bodoh. So in my opinion, no big loss there.

Pourpres~

magenta: It was harsh of course, the humiliation. But no way any sane brain would think of it as your fault. I think what you did was right. You'd be simply mean if you knew the truth and let people believe his lies anyway, making fools out of the people who reads him.

This is like the case of a cheating boyfriend, and you helped kantoikan this to the poor girlfriend. I say you're doing them a favour.

Hehe :D

A. Aini

firstly, *insert all foul names here* u!!!! kau dtg sini tak bgtauuuuu. babiiiiiiiiiii. sampai hati sial.

nest, woh. that guy dah tutp blog?? gila hebat dow magenta. maka, adalah confirm that blog was infested with lies, no?

anyway, we had a dozens of teh ais and nescafe ais sessions discussing about pathological liars. these kinds of people never make any sense.

and oh, u fail in lying. face to face lah. that i know of. u get all fidgety and ur eyes glaze macam patung.

Pourpres~

1stly, I was with them belia. And busy preoccupied the whole day mengambil gambar. Memang takde can nak lepak.

2ndly, apa ni cita pasal pathological liars tak include i? Dem u. And yeah, the guy admitted in the comments saying he did lie. Last entry announced yg it was all lies and dia akan tutup blog. I know this how? Walaupun blog dah ditutup, you can still Google and bleh baca excerpts of his blog.

3rdly, my eyes do NOT glaze macam patung! Patung's eyes glaze meh? Haha. I penipu hebat okay. Ngahahahah.

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008