Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sick Miserable Cold Day


Iqanabeera, jadi la Tupperware, plastic paling hebat. Great analogy.

Today was supposed to be about doing stuff, going about and settle stuff. But I'm down with THAT infection again. The one that occurs whenever I drank too much sweet liquid, too little plain water, almost no fruit. It hurts like hell, my head spins everytime it hits. This will translate into fever soon enough.

It's a miserable day. I can't read. I'm sleepy but I can't sleep. I can't sleep when my feet is ridiculously frozen cold, and all the different beds I try to sleep in, other people's legs I try to warm up to, and every other blankets couldn't warm my feet up, and it was the worst unsettling feeling that's got me in full blown crankiness the whole day.

I'm hungry but I can't eat. The surau held a fast breaking in conjunction with solat hajat for the UPSR/PMR/SPM kids. So everybody's going and no food at home. Serious tak larat nak pergi. So I had bread, when my dad suddenly came back with a plate of chicken rice, complete with a bowl of soup. For me. Ngahaha. Our fathers will always be the one who takes the best care of us no matter how old we are. He rushed home with food, rushed back to surau. :)

Dem, ujian baru bermula.

Picture from P1i, as is the rest of this entry.

2 comments:

iqanabeera

haha.

i memang tupperware gagah. tapi dah selalu sangat masuk microwave kot. almost cair dah. heh.

Pourpres~

Tu la, nak masuk microwave kena pakai mangkuk Corel(sp?). HAHAHA. Nak pecah pon susah. Ape aku merepek ni

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008