Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bitches in Tokyo

Apparently somebody forgot to pay the internet bills.

I was also away for the weekend with the kind of people I loathe, the kind of people can tolerate, and the kind of people I do enjoy.

Certain crowds make me feel empty. It's like they drain your whole being out of you, but you're left with no reciprocal satisfaction in the end like feeling it's for an effort, or time well spent.

I now realize the fucking value of an SB-600/800/900, more to others than me, but most advantageous to me in the end of the day. Funny how powerful people's perception can be huh.

My left eye is driving me crazy, and I'm this close to breaking my glasses and roam the world half blind.

I may have disappointed a friend, in order to not disappoint another friend. I may have made the wrong choice of who to disappoint and vice versa.

She called me pompuan! And this time I think it's a good sign.

I now realize why they can't look me in the eye. How do you maintain eye contact, when you are undressing me, and doing things to me in your mind?

I can interpret some dreams now.

Maybe if you stop undressing me in your head, we can be friends again, like before.

I'm sorry to the people I snapped at today. I am like a soul in the wrong body at this moment, and I vent by being mean as means of making it fit.

Shit, the left eye is now very red.

Melayu doesn't mean I must have at least a pair of kebaya.

Lacking in transparencies and excelling in euphemisms are traits of the pro-old mentality. Unfortunately, it has spread to the younger set too. I refuse to play your game.

I will get to my resume. I've been, chronically distracted by life.

I can't seem to read the backdated, long posts you guys have because my head hurts when my eye won't cooperate with me. Dem yous.

I know you miss me :)

Captured through the window on a friend's engagement day last Sunday



7 comments:

Anonymous

Good good good......

Anonymous

no wonder tade update kat blog...tak byr bill rupenye..haha..

Pourpres~

good girl: uhh, yeah. good :)

polar bear: takpe. if not tak abeh tweak gamba sunday's engagement

eryzal zainal

mesti k'jaan melayu yg cut off internet connection umah u kan?
lolx

p/s:tasempat nk update.bz keje

A. Aini

siapa mentally undressed you ni? they think they can hide it kan, padahal we can see the reflections of our nakedness in those fuckers eyes.

the Constantly Dramatic One

But if I'm the one doing the undressing of them in my mind....what who? Well there's this one guy....and he's like waaay hot and he's like....uuuhhhh.........let's just say I am not able to payy atention in that class.

That would be all.

Thank you.

Pourpres~

eryzal: takkan kerajaan jepun kot. hahaha. kesian orang kerja, takpe, naikkan GDP negara untuk support the unemployed macam i ni :p

a.aini: mereka yang look at me in the eye and terus look away, kekantoian terserlah cos I see shameless guilt in their faces.

TCDO: ngahaha oh I miss THAT. we undress them, we blush, and we proceed to behave like normal human beings to them and not scamper away kekantoian(well, me. I dunno about u :p)

oh wait, I did blush furiously and stopped making sense as well as looked away in such shame for one guy who works at Zara. Tousled hair, bloody dimples and that impeccable suit does not help my palpitating heart.

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008