Friday, August 1, 2008

The Zookeeper's Boy


I bought a pair of shoes. Tidak perlu sebenarnya, tapi alasan konon matching dengan baju kebaya untuk konvo. Sebab sebenarnya adalah kerana ianya hot. The kinda heels you wear to a friend's wedding at a hotel, then go home and fuck your boy with just the shoes on. *drools*

Too much yang aku mahu cerita, tapi we have to pick our battles kan. Semalam aku berpuasa. Kemudian aku pergi lunchdate sama Lahlink ku, di KFC Petronas USJ. Agak terliur, lebih-lebih lagi dioffer belanja courtesy orang sudah berkarier. Tetapi aku agak cemerlang menahan nafsu. Alhamdulillah. Kenapa pergi lunch kalau berpuasa? Nak lepak dengan orang busy begitulah, kata rindu kan?

Seterusnya jumpa Britpack #1, he's taking me to see my potential sugar daddy. Menjadi buruh kasar la juga, naik senak perut aku naik turun 3 tingkat mengangkat barang. Apparently, I made a good first impression. He called later at night saying that he wants to send me on a trip to Sabah and Sarawak, choosing me over a more experienced, adamant person. I can't confirm yet because I'm not sure if I have a liaison in Sabah and Sarawak. Maka Pearlicia, if you're reading this, I need you to contact me ASAFP!

Malam semalam my mom's corporate AMEX was expiring, and there was RM100++ lagi left to use, maka me, Mama Setan, lucky Britpack #1, Setan #3, #4 and #5 had our dinner at Coca Steamboat. I call these over-indulging session as Upacara Makan Macam Babi. Stuffing ourselves like crazy. Balik rasa macam mahu muntah. Tsk tsk.

Britpack #1, Setan #1, Setan #4, Setan #5


Today, early morning, gerak ke Taman Len Sen di Cheras, untuk menunaikan tanggungjawab pertamaku kepada sugar daddy baru. With minor kesesatan, we somehow managed to arrive on time, me and Britpack #1. I was scared shitless memula. Al-maklumlah, this is my FIRST job ever, selama hidup sepanjang 23 tahun ini. And you know, I think if don't need the money, I would've done this for free. Absolutely.

Who would've thought, the anti-children, the one who thought that children should be banned from public places in weekends, the one who thinks that ibubapa must go through parenting classes, religious classes serta pass ujian dan mendapatkan lesen untuk mebuat anak, aku yang rase kuantiti populasi kanak-kanak harus di ration kerana it's very irresponsible to have kids anymore in this day and age, aku yang mengherdik budak di shopping mall kerana dia bermain near the escalator, aku yang hulurkan kaki aku dan hampir trip a boy kerana dia berkejaran di dalam surau tatkala aku cuba mendengar khutbah raya, had so much fun working with children? Kamu patut lihat mereka, curious, eager, helpful dan crazily seeking attention, serta senang dihiburkan. This species is way more fun to talk to than adults. It's crazy tiring, dan setelah aku jauh dari bangunan sekolah I need a fucking cigarette like crazy, tetapi I had fun.

One Indian boy called me Aunty. Rasa macam nak pitam sekejap.

SK Sri Anggerik, Taman Len Sen.

"Aunty, aunty, nak lagi boleh?"

"AUNTY KAU PANGGIL AKU?"


"Ye, aunty."


"AUNTY??!"

*not noticing the threatening tone* "Kenapa, aunty?"

"KAKAK LAH! I have a 12 year old sister tau. I'm not that old."

"Wahhhhh!"
*muka terkejut*

Sabo je lah.

Yang panggil aku aunty adalah budak row blakang, kanan sekali.


SK Sri Saujana, Bandar Sri Petaling.

"Eh budak kecik, nak tolong angkat-angkat barang tak?"

"NAK!"


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Eh, nama awak dengan awak sama dengan nama kakak punya adik lah."

"Ye ke, nama penuh saya N** N***** N*****."
(tak tanya pun)

*seorang lagi menyampuk* "Nama saya nama artis!" *sambil tunjuk pada name tag*

"Oh hak ahhh!" (lakonan je, mane aku tau Farah Wahida tuh siapa)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"Siapa nak tolong akak susun cawan-cawan ni?"

7 pasang tangan shot up. One boy arranged it TOO neatly, aku rasa aku boleh lihat Monk atau Monica or Ju-On in the making.

Yang sangat tersusun tu obviously bukan kerja aku

Future Monk/Anak Ju-On yang telah lama hilang

And kanak-kanak ni spontan posing nak diambil gambar. Mereka suka tengok kamera besar. Walau aku tidak mengambil gambar pun mereka akan request gambar mereka diambil.

Britpack #1 handling Q&A session.

Aku snap je gambar ni dia bangun dan duduk dengan tersipu-sipu, terasa malu. Haha.

Budak pra-sekolah yang menempel nak jugak free sample, semua sangat berbakat buat muka minta simpati


Haha. I had so much fun. Esok pula akan ke Seremban. Damn. Baru hari tu mengutuk orang N9, memang Tuhan bagi cash, aku kena menjadi judge untuk some spelling competition di sana. Belum apa-apa sugar daddy baru sudah complain tentang how hard it is to deal with them N9ers. Harapnya kekanak dia tak sound aku direct, "Ekau ni bodo benor!" Aku piang telinga sampai putus.

Aku perlukan my own partner untuk sambung buat kerja ini. Maka jika kamu rasa you're gonna enjoy working with kids scampering around you like they just had a jar of sugar, serta boleh terima heavy lifting yang tak seberapa, dan adalah plus point jika you have a good sense of direction, contact me. We'll talk money. Aku juga perlukan partner berlokasikan Sabah dan Sarawak, yang boleh beri aku accomodation dan juga transportation di sana.

*Ju-On refers to one of my friends. Kambenk Sepet tahu siapa.

9 comments:

magenta

I love shoes like that tapi sadly I have stupid feet yang sensitif dan melecet tak kira pakai kasut apa. Geramnya. But I buy them anyway and wear them alternately with sneakers. The days I pakai my nice shoes I'll limp cause the shoes will cut my skin atau my heels will hurt like hell. Hence the sneakers days.

Pourpres~

Hi :)

Haha. Is it a skin problem? Or somehow you just can't find shoes that fit? I have stupid feet yang gajah. I'm a sneaker person MOST of the time, but I'm sure I'm gonna find the time to wear it someday(other than convo). But it kills my feet juga these kinda shoes. Argh!

the Constantly Dramatic One

I dont like shoes without straps on the back. When I walk they go "clack clack clack" and pisses me off. But that whole line about doing your guy with just the shoes on...oh yeah huney. Totally get what you're saying ;-p

ahem

What do you work as that you have to deal with kids for? I mean...fuck man I hate kids. I either kill them or myself before I take a job like this. Either way...let's just put this way: I love myself too much to kill myself.

Fuck. I hate kids.

Shah Baharudin

there should be a documentary bout you you know...entitled transformation, or transition...something ah...haha

Pourpres~

TCDO:

Can I call you that? I go school to school promoting our sponsors. You know, Staedtler, Chipsmore, Champs Emulsion, stuff like that. Haha, well I thought I hate kids. But I think I figured out what I hated really. I thought I hated people, but it's not people that I hate, it's the stupid ones. Same with kids, but for the sake of being politically correct here, they're not stupid per se, but uhh *looking for euphemism* yessss, doesn't know any better. Tapi so far the kids I encountered doing this job doesn't annoy me yet. YET. I am aware of my short fuse.

Owh and yeah, the shoe bit. ;p

Shah:

Owh yeah they should. And I should direct it. And Scarlet Johansson shall be me. Muahahahahhaha. Though, the storyline so would not fit if someone so hot playing me, hmmm...

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar)

hahaha. anak ju-on. hahaha. sengal ni. btw, macam best je yang u pegi for the kids ni, if i'm not working i dah pegi dah. ni yang amnesty tu ke? no?

Pourpres~

Oh no, this is a paying job. Takde kaitan ngan charity.

Anak Ju-On kan, tsk tsk sian future osmet die. :p

Anonymous

ngahaaha. ju-on. yea, who would've thought kids go really well with you.

Pastu plak u decide to exploit kecomelan mereka kan?

Capitalist yg exploit child labor. ngahahah.

Pourpres~

Oh my, I'm so proud of myself. I was exploiting their eagerness to please and need to approval from breaking my back. Lovely :p

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008