Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fucking give up

Black and White by alz3

You fucking moron. You fucking piss me off. I hate being fucking pissed off. I hate myself, this fucking angry. And you fucking made me feel guilty trying to do what's fucking right for you. I'm fucking trying to save your fucking ass you fucking idiot. You fucking try to care about a person and he blows it in your fucking face. I'm fucking trying to save you you fucking moron. You may go on being a fucking failure, I'm not gonna fucking bail you anymore. You deal with your fucking shit, you fucking deal with her on your own from now on. I have always been on your fucking side. Yeah so I'm fucking sorry I had to hit you and scream my fucking head off. But you fucking deserve it, and that's the last time I'm fucking helping you from worse fucking hell than me.

Maybe I need to realize my place, that is, not to save your fucking lame, selfish, ungrateful ass. Maybe I should've just understood and step back, let somebody else deal with you. Let you fucking deal with it on your own. Not be the bad cop for once. Yeah, you fucking deal with that.

Fucking moron.

2 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One

Whoever this fucker is, just let go lah. Sound like he doesnt deserve your help anyways.

Pourpres~

Seriously contemplating that. But I doubt it. Haih. He's my fricking brother. (-_-)

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008