Thursday, August 28, 2008

Knight me the bliss of Ataraxia

Rotoskop si Steven Goh


Peluang datang kiri kanan
But your headphones are too loud
Kau masih lagi stagnant
It hovered and left you proud

Dia intrusive, invasive, unbounded
Dia alpa, lalai, sugul, tidak bersaring
Reeks of noise and annoyance, but I'm confounded
Is it wrong to find her mess endearing?

Kau menyentak anak aberan itu
Kerlingan si penyendeng berbidas
Kering hati ruangnya sebu
Kerana yang kapar masih berkeras

The man I kissed that night
Was impossible to find
Even if he is never out of sight
He runs a marathon in my mind

Bergetar loket tika berkapah
Jari runcingmu menyentap kantuk
Tiada lain mendatangkan amarah
Hanya realiti yang memanggil si kaduk

3 comments:

A. Aini

where the hell do u get these words from? do u secretly stalk bapak sri (the poet) or something?

rindu lah oi.

the Constantly Dramatic One

"The man I kissed that night
Was impossible to find
Even if he is never out of sight
He runs a marathon in my mind"

Huyoooo...impressed sial....

Pourpres~

a. aini: You remember how I have this hobby membaca dictionary. :p Bapak Sri tidak terlibat, although I would like to read his works. And did you see his library? I nak jadi anak angkat dia dowh.

TCDO: huyooo, thank you sial! The whole poem sebenarnya revolves around this stanza. *blush gedik blush*

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008